Wizards vs Bucks Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Washington Wizards (23-26, 10-14 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (31-21, 18-9 Home)
Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Wizards vs Bucks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (+460) | MIL: (-620)
Spread: WSH: +11 (-110) | MIL: -11 (-110)
Total: 226.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: WSH: (+18000) | MIL: (+700)
Wizards vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Milwaukee Bucks win (84.0%)
Wizards vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Washington is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Washington's last six games.
- Milwaukee is 8-1 straight up in its last nine games against Washington.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Milwaukee's last nine games against Washington.
Wizards vs Bucks Prop Bets
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 30.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Kyle Kuzma — 20.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Khris Middleton — 19.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 10.5: Over (-124) | Under (+102)
- Kyle Kuzma — 8.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Bobby Portis — 8.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Spencer Dinwiddie — 6.5: Over (-138) | Under (+112)
- Jrue Holiday — 6.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 5.5: Over (-120) | Under (-102)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.