Wizards vs 76ers Game 1 Info
NBA Playoffs Round 1 — Game 1
No. 8 Washington Wizards (34-38, 15-21 Away) vs. No. 1 Philadelphia 76ers (49-23, 29-7 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 23, 2021
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Wizards vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+275) | PHI: (-340)
Spread: WAS: +8 (-110) | PHI: -8 (-110)
Total: 227.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAS: (45%) | PHI: (55%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: WAS: (+24000) | PHI: (+800)
Wizards vs 76ers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wizards vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Washington is 42-31-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Philadelphia is 38-31-3 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the over in 37 of Washington's 74 games this season.
- The total has hit the under in 38 of Philadelphia's 72 games this season.
- Washington defeated Indiana, 142-115, in its play-in tournament game on May 20, 2021.
- Philadelphia defeated Orlando, 128-117, in its most recent game on May 16, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.