Wisconsin vs USF Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 1
No. 19 Wisconsin Badgers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. USF Bulls (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 30, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
Wisconsin vs USF Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WIS: (-420) | USF: (+320)
Spread: WIS: -10.5 (-110) | USF: +10.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: WIS: (+8000) | USF: (+25000)
Wisconsin vs USF Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin defeated USF, 27-10, at home in Madison, Wisconsin, in the lone meeting between these two programs on Sept. 27, 2014.
- This matchup will be Wisconsin's first Week 1 true road game since the 2010-11 season, when the Badgers defeated UNLV, 41-21, at Sam Boyd Stadium in Nevada.
- Wisconsin is 1-2 in its last three Week 1 games away from Camp Randall Stadium in Madison.
- Wisconsin finished the 2018 season with an 8-5 record.
- USF finished the 2018 season with a 7-6 record.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.