Wisconsin vs Nebraska Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12
By David Hayes
Wisconsin vs Nebraska Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
No. 14 Wisconsin Badgers (7-2, 4-2 Big Ten) vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-5, 2-4 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Lincoln, NE
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Wisconsin vs Nebraska Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WISC: (-650) | NEB: (+460)
Spread: WISC: -14.5 (-110) | NEB: +14.5 (-110)
Total: 50 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WISC: 76% | NEB: 24%
Wisconsin vs Nebraska Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin defeated Nebraska, 41-24, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Wisconsin is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Nebraska.
- Wisconsin is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Nebraska.
- Since Nebraska joined the Big Ten in 2011, Wisconsin has gone 7-1 in the eight head-to-head matchups with the Cornhuskers.
- Wisconsin is 2-3 in the five all-time, head-to-head matchups with Nebraska on the road in Lincoln.
- Wisconsin defeated then-No. 18 Iowa, 24-22, at home in Week 11.
- Nebraska was on bye in Week 11, but the Cornhuskers lost to Purdue, 31-27, on the road in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.