Wisconsin vs Illinois Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
No. 6 Wisconsin Badgers (6-0, 3-0 Big Ten) vs. Illinois Fighting Illini (2-4, 0-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Champaign, IL
Wisconsin vs Illinois Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: WIS: -31 (-110) | ILL: +31 (-110)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WIS: 66% | ILL: 34%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: WIS: (+2500) | ILL: (N/A)
Wisconsin vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wisconsin defeated Illinois, 49-20, at home in Madison, Wisconsin, in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 20, 2018.
- Wisconsin is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Wisconsin is 9-1 in the 10 five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Wisconsin has won nine straight games against Illinois, defeating the Fighting Illini by double digits in all of those contests.
- Wisconsin has the No. 1 scoring defense in the country, allowing only 4.8 points per game (PPG).
- Wisconsin has shut out four of its first six opponents this season.
- Wisconsin defeated Michigan State, 38-0, at home in Week 7.
- Illinois lost to No. 16 Michigan, 42-25, at home in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.