Wisconsin vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
South Region - Round of 32
No. 9 Wisconsin Badgers (18-12) vs. No. 1 Baylor Bears (23-2)
Printable NCAA Tournament Bracket
How to Watch Wisconsin vs Baylor March Madness Game
Date: Sunday, March 21, 2021
Time: 2:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Wisconsin vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WISC: (+220) | BAY: (-270)
Spread: WISC: +6 (-110) | BAY: -6 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WISC: (22%) | BAY: (88%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WISC: (+5500) | BAY: (+550)
Wisconsin vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wisconsin vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Wisconsin, 70-65, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Nov. 20, 2017.
- Baylor is 1-1 in the two all-time, head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin is 4-5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Wisconsin's last six games.
- Baylor is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Baylor is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Wisconsin defeated No. 9 North Carolina, 85-62, in Round of 1 of the NCAA Tournament.
- Baylor defeated No. 16 Hartford, 79-55, in Round of 1 of the NCAA Tournament.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.