William & Mary vs UVA Basketball Game Info
William & Mary Tribe (2-2, 2-1 Away) vs. No. 16 Virginia Cavaliers (3-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 22, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena — Charlottesville, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
William & Mary vs UVA Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: W&M: (+2500) | UVA: (-10000)
Spread: W&M: +21.5 (-105) | UVA: -21.5 (-115)
Total: 123.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: W&M: (N/A) | UVA: (N/A)
Odds to Win the NCAAM Championship: W&M: (N/A) | UVA: (+2500)
William & Mary vs UVA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
William & Mary: 1.7%
William & Mary vs UVA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated William & Mary, 72-40, in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these teams on Dec. 22, 2018.
- Virginia is 10-0 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against William & Mary.
- William & Mary is 3-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Virginia is 2-2 ATS this season.
- William & Mary lost to High Point, 71-49, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Virginia defeated Kent State, 71-64 (OT), in its most recent game on Dec. 4, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.