The Thursday schedule in the NHL includes a matchup between the Minnesota Wild and the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Wild vs Penguins Game Info
- Minnesota Wild (41-20-4) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (40-18-10)
- Date: Thursday, March 31, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Xcel Energy Center -- Saint Paul, Minnesota
Wild vs Penguins Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (+102) | PIT: (-122)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+198) | PIT: -1.5 (-250)
- Total: 6.5 – Over: (+104) | Under: (-128)
Wild vs Penguins Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wild win (53.9%)
Wild vs Penguins Spread
The Wild are favored by 1.5, with +198 odds to cover. The Penguins are underdogs by 1.5 goals with -250 odds to cover.
Wild vs Penguins Over/Under
The over/under for the Wild vs Penguins March 31 NHL matchup has been set at 6.5 with +104 odds on the over and -128 odds on the under.
Wild vs Penguins Moneyline
- The Wild vs Penguins moneyline has Minnesota as a -134 favorite, while Pittsburgh is a +112 underdog on the road.