Wichita State vs Tulsa Basketball Game Info
Wichita State Shockers (1-2, 0-0 American) vs. Tulsa Golden Hurricane (1-2, 0-0 American)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald W. Reynolds Center – Tulsa, OK
Wichita State vs Tulsa Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WICH: (-108) | TLSA: (-108)
Spread: WICH: +1.5 (-124) | TLSA: -1.5 (+102)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WICH: (57%) | TLSA: (43%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WICH: (+12000) | TLSA: (N/A)
Wichita State vs Tulsa Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wichita State: 36.9%
Tulsa Golden Hurricane: 63.1%
Wichita State vs Tulsa Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wichita State defeated Tulsa, 79-57, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 8, 2020.
- Wichita State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- Wichita State is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Tulsa.
- Wichita State defeated Oklahoma State, 67-64, in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Tulsa defeated UT-Arlington, 79-64, in its most recent game on Dec. 4, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.