Wichita State vs Temple Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By David Hayes
Wichita State vs Temple Basketball Game Info
No. 16 Wichita State Shockers (15-1, 3-0 American) vs. Temple Owls (9-6, 1-3 American)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Liacouras Center – Philadelphia, PA
Wichita State vs Temple Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WICH: (-195) | TEM: (+165)
Spread: WICH: -4.5 (-105) | TEM: +4.5 (-115)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WICH: 86% | TEM: 14%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WICH: (+6000) | TEM: (+18000)
Wichita State vs Temple Expert Predictions & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wichita State: 47.3%
Temple Owls: 52.7%
Wichita State vs Temple Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wichita State defeated Temple, 80-74, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 15, 2019.
- Wichita State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Temple.
- Wichita State is 5-3 in the eight all-time, head-to-head matchups with Temple.
- Wichita State is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Temple is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- Wichita State defeated UConn, 89-86 (2OT), on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 12.
- Temple lost to Tulane, 65-51, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.