Who Won the Diaz vs Lawler UFC Fight?
Robbie Lawler defeated Nick Diaz by third-round TKO at UFC 266 on Saturday night.
What Time is the Nick Diaz-Robbie Lawler Fight?
The Diaz-Lawler fight will be on tonight's main card. The card begins at 10 p.m. EST, and the exact time of the main event will depend on how long the previous fights take.
How to Watch UFC Diaz vs Lawler
The early prelims and preliminary card will both be available on ESPN+ and ESPN. The main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST, can be watched on PPV.
UFC 266 Results
- Alexander Volkanovski def. Brian Ortega (decision)
- Valentina Shevchenko def. Lauren Murphy (TKO, Round 4)
- Robbie Lawler def. Nick Diaz (TKO, Round 3)
- Curtis Blaydes def. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (Decision)
- Jessica Andrade def. Cynthia Calvillo (TKO, Round 1)
- Merab Dvalishvili def. Marlon Moraes (TKO, Round 2)
- Dan Hooker def. Nasrat Haqparast (Decision)
- Chris Daukaus def. Shamil Abdurakhimov (TKO, Round 2)
- Taila Santos def. Roxanne Modafferi (Decision)
- Jalin Turner def. Uros Medic (Submission, Round 1)
- Nick Maximov def. Cody Brundage (Decision)
- Matthew Semelsberger def. Martin Sano (KO, Round 1)
- Jonathan Pearce def. Omar Morales (Submission, Round 2)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.