White Sox vs Royals Game Info
Chicago White Sox (42-50, 17-30 Away) vs. Kansas City Royals (35-62, 21-29 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 18, 2019
Time: 1:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Kauffman Stadium – Kansas City, MO
White Sox vs Royals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (+138) | KC: (-160)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-134) | KC: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-118) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 5% | KC: 95%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Ross Detwiler (1-0, 5.02 ERA) | KC: Brad Keller (5-9, 4.25 ERA)
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The White Sox are 0-6 straight up in their last six games.
- The White Sox are 2-4 straight up in their last six games against Kansas City.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Kansas City's last 15 games.
- Kansas City is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
White Sox vs Royals Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.24 runs per game this season (No. 27 in MLB).
- Kansas City is averaging 4.38 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Ross Detwiler has a 0-1 record with a 6.00 ERA in two career starts against Kansas City.
- Brad Keller has a 3-3 record with a 3.24 ERA in 11 career appearances (eight starts) against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Royals Prop Bet
All White Sox-Royals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brad Keller - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-144) – Keller has been a decent source of strikeouts as of late, racking up at least five Ks in three of his last six starts. He's coming off a seven-strikeout performance against the Detroit Tigers, and he could find similar success against a Chicago White Sox's lineup that averaging 9.34 Ks per game (No. 23 in MLB).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.