Cover Photo: Getty Images
White Sox vs Nationals Game Info
Chicago White Sox (29-31, 12-17 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (27-33, 14-15 Home)
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
White Sox vs Nationals Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (+156) | WAS: (-180)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-128) | WAS: -1.5 (+110)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 32% | WAS: 68%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Dylan Covey (1-4, 4.73 ERA) | WAS: Anibal Sanchez (1-6, 4.47 ERA)
White Sox vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the White Sox's last five games against Washington.
- The White Sox are 6-2 straight up in their last eight games.
- Washington is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games against the White Sox.
- Washington is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven home games.
White Sox vs Nationals Stats
- Dylan Covey has never faced Washington in his career.
- Anibal Sanchez has posted a 3-6 record with a 4.60 ERA in his career against the White Sox.
- Washington is averaging 4.78 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.28 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
White Sox vs Nationals Prop Bet
All White Sox-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Jose Abreu (+270) — With 15 home runs on the season, Abreu leads the Chicago White Sox in this category. He has also been successful when facing Anibal Sanchez, batting .542 with two home runs and a .917 slugging percentage in 24 career at-bats against the Washington Nationals' starter.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.