Cover Photo: Getty Images
White Sox vs Indians Game Info
Chicago White Sox (1-3, 1-3 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (2-2, 1-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Location: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
White Sox vs Indians Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: CHW: (+154) | CLE: (-178)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-142) | CLE: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 32% | CLE: 68%
Starting Pitcher: CHW: Carlos Rodon (0-1, 3.38 ERA) | CLE: Corey Kluber (0-1, 2.57 ERA)
White Sox vs Indians Betting Trends & Stats
- Chicago is 1-3 against the spread (ATS) and straight up this season.
- Chicago has hit the over in its last three games.
- Cleveland is 9-1 straight up against the White Sox at Progressive Field since 2018.
- Cleveland is 38-54 ATS following a win since 2018, and the Indians just defeated the White Sox, 5-3, on Monday.
White Sox vs Indians Prop Bet
All White Sox-Indians betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (-155) – This is a matchup between two of the worst offensive teams in baseball. The White Sox are averaging 7.0 hits per game, while the Indians are averaging a league-low 5.0 hits per game. Also, neither of these teams have scored nor allowed a first-inning run this season.
Taylor Smith is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username jtsmittyyy. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.