White Sox vs Cubs Game Info
Chicago White Sox (17-11, 10-3 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (16-10, 11-8 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 23, 2020
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field — Chicago, IL
White Sox vs Cubs Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CWS: (+156) | CHC: (-180)
Spread: CWS: +1.5 (-122) | CHC: -1.5 (+104)
Total: 10 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CWS: (N/A) | CHC: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CWS: (+3300) | CHC: (+1500)
White Sox vs Cubs Probable Pitchers
White Sox: Dylan Cease (4-1, 3.16 ERA)
Cubs: Yu Darvish (4-1, 1.80 ERA)
White Sox vs Cubs Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Cubs
Over/Under: Under 10
White Sox vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The White Sox defeated the Cubs, 7-4, on Saturday.
- The White Sox are 7-0 straight up in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the White Sox' last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of the Cubs' last six games.
- The Cubs are 3-7 straight up in their last 10 games.
White Sox vs Cubs Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 5.14 runs per game this season (No. 9 in the MLB).
- The White Sox are surrendering 4.04 runs per game this season (No. 6 in the MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.62 runs per game this season (No. 15 in the MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.50 runs per game this season (No. 13 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.