White Sox vs Cubs Game Info
Chicago White Sox (16-11, 9-3 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (16-9, 11-7 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 22, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field — Chicago, IL
White Sox vs Cubs Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CWS: (+156) | CHC: (-180)
Spread: CWS: +1.5 (-108) | CHC: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CWS: (N/A) | CHC: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CWS: (+3300) | CHC: (+1500)
White Sox vs Cubs Probable Pitchers
White Sox: Reynaldo Lopez (0-1, 54.00 ERA)
Cubs: Kyle Hendricks (3-2, 3.31 ERA)
White Sox vs Cubs Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago Cubs
Over/Under: Under 10.5
White Sox vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The White Sox defeated the Cubs yesterday, 10-1.
- The White Sox are 6-0 straight up in their last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the White Sox's last six road games against the Cubs.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Cubs' last five games.
- The Cubs are 3-6 straight up in their last nine games.
White Sox vs Cubs Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 5.07 runs per game this season (No. 9 in the MLB).
- The White Sox are surrendering 4.04 runs per game this season (No. 6 in the MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.64 runs per game this season (No. 17 in the MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.40 runs per game this season (No. 11 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!