White Sox vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, June 18
Cover Photo: Getty Images
White Sox vs Cubs Game Info
Chicago White Sox (34-36, 14-19 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (39-32, 24-11 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
White Sox vs Cubs Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHW: (+200) | CHC: (-235)
Spread: CHW: +1.5 (-102) | CHC: -1.5 (-114)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHW: 36% | CHC: 64%
Probable Pitcher: CHW: Ivan Nova (3-5, 6.28 ERA) | CHC: Cole Hamels (6-2, 2.98 ERA)
White Sox vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of the White Sox's last six games.
- The White Sox are 2-7 straight up in their last nine games against the Cubs.
- The Cubs are 2-5 straight up in their last seven games.
- The Cubs are 6-1 straight up in their last seven home games.
White Sox vs Cubs Stats
- The White Sox are averaging 4.25 runs per game this season (No. 22 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.24 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Ivan Nova has a 4-2 record and a 3.97 ERA in eight career appearances (eight starts) against the Cubs.
- Cole Hamels has a 2-1 record and a 4.32 ERA in five career appearances (five starts) against the White Sox.
White Sox vs Cubs Prop Bet
All White Sox-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Cole Hamels - Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-122) — Hamels has been great over his last three starts, surrendering zero earned runs in 22 innings pitched. The Chicago Cubs starter has fanned at least seven hitters in two of his last three starts, averaging 7.67 Ks per game during that span. Additionally, the Chicago White Sox have struck out an average of 10.33 times per game over their last three contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now