White Sox vs Angels Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction MLB Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
White Sox vs Angels Game Info
Chicago White Sox (1-2, 1-2 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (2-1, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 4, 2021
Time: 8:37 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium – Anaheim, CA
White Sox vs Angels Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CWS: (+108) | LAA: (-126)
Spread: CWS: +1.5 (-188) | LAA: -1.5 (+155)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CWS: (N/A) | LAA: (N/A)
World Series Odds: CWS: (+850) | LAA: (+3500)
White Sox vs Angels Probable Pitchers
White Sox: Dylan Chase (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Angels: Shohei Ohtani (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
White Sox vs Angels Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to FiveThirtyEight.
White Sox: 44%
White Sox vs Angles Betting Trends
- The Angels have gone 2-1 against the spread (ATS) in the first three games in this series against the White Sox.
- The total has hit the under in two of the first three games between these teams in 2021.
White Sox vs Angels Stats
- The White Sox averaged 5.03 runs per game last season (No. 6 in MLB).
- The White Sox surrendered 4.10 runs per game last season (No. 8 in MLB).
- The Angels averaged 4.90 runs per game last season (No. 9 in MLB).
- The Angels surrendered 5.35 runs per game last season (No. 27 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.