White Sox vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 17
By Duel Staff
Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago White Sox and the Kansas City Royals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
White Sox vs Royals Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (17-17) vs. Kansas City Royals (12-21)
- Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
White Sox vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-190) | KC: (+160)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (-111) | KC: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
White Sox vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The White Sox will give the ball to Dylan Cease (3-1) against the Royals and Jon Heasley (0-1).
White Sox vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (66.3%)
White Sox vs Royals Moneyline
- The White Sox vs Royals moneyline has Chicago as a -190 favorite, while Kansas City is a +160 underdog at home.
White Sox vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are hosting the White Sox, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Royals are -108 to cover the spread, and the White Sox are -111.
White Sox vs Royals Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the White Sox-Royals game on May 17, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been victorious in 13, or 65%, of the 20 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Chicago has been listed as a favorite of -172 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Contests with Chicago have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 10 of 30 chances this season.
- The Royals have been the underdog on the moneyline 23 total times this season. They've finished 7-16 in those games.
- Kansas City has a 1-6 record (winning only 14.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +144 or longer.
- Kansas City has combined with opponents to go over the total 14 times this season for a 14-14-1 record against the over/under.