On Tuesday in the MLB, the Chicago White Sox are up against the Boston Red Sox.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
White Sox vs Red Sox Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (21-20) vs. Boston Red Sox (19-22)
- Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-172) | BOS: (+144)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+126) | BOS: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
White Sox vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The White Sox will give the ball to Dylan Cease (4-1) against the Red Sox and Nick Pivetta (2-4).
White Sox vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (59.1%)
White Sox vs Red Sox Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for White Sox vs. Red Sox reveal Chicago as the favorite (-172) and Boston as the underdog (+144) on the road.
White Sox vs Red Sox Spread
The Red Sox are +1.5 on the spread (-152 to cover), and Chicago is +126 to cover the runline.
White Sox vs Red Sox Over/Under
The over/under for the White Sox versus Red Sox contest on May 24 has been set at 7.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
White Sox vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The White Sox have won in 15, or 65.2%, of the 23 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Chicago has a mark of 2-1 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -168 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 12 of their 37 opportunities.
- The Red Sox have compiled an 8-14 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 36.4% of those games).
- Boston has played in three games as a moneyline underdog with odds of +142 or longer without earning a win.
- Boston has played in 42 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 15 times (15-23-4).