White Sox vs Angels Game Info
Chicago White Sox (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Los Angeles Angels (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2021
Time: 10:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Angel Stadium – Anaheim, CA
White Sox vs Angels Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CWS: (-116) | LAA: (-102)
Spread: CWS: -1.5 (+144) | LAA: +1.5 (-174)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CWS: (73%) | LAA: (27%)
World Series Odds: CWS: (+850) | LAA: (+3500)
White Sox vs Angels Probable Pitchers
White Sox: Lucas Giolito (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Angels: Dylan Bundy (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
White Sox vs Angels Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Chicago White Sox
Over/Under: Over 8.5
White Sox vs Angles Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in six of the White Sox's last seven games.
- The White Sox are 2-9 straight up in their last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of the Angels' last nine games.
- The Angels are 4-1 straight up in their last five home games.
White Sox vs Angels Stats
- The White Sox averaged 5.03 runs per game last season (No. 6 in MLB).
- The White Sox surrendered 4.10 runs per game last season (No. 8 in MLB).
- The Angels averaged 4.90 runs per game last season (No. 9 in MLB).
- The Angels surrendered 53.5 runs per game last season (No. 27 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!