Western Michigan vs Michigan State Odds, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 2
Western Michigan vs Michigan State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
Western Michigan Broncos (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 19 Michigan State Spartans (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Spartan Stadium – East Lansing, MI
Western Michigan vs Michigan State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WMU: (+510) | MSU: (-730)
Spread: WMU: +15.5 (-110) | MSU: -15.5 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WMU: 52% | MSU: 48%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: WMU: (+50000) | MSU: (+6000)
Western Michigan vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State defeated Western Michigan, 28-14, at home in East Lansing in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 9, 2017.
- Michigan State is 13-2 in its 15 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Western Michigan.
- The total has hit the under in Western Michigan's last six games against Big Ten Conference opponents.
- Michigan State is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games against Mid-American Conference opponents.
- Western Michigan is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games against Michigan State.
- Michigan State is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Western Michigan defeated Monmouth, 48-13, at home in Kalamazoo in Week 1.
- Michigan State defeated Tulsa, 28-7, at home in East Lansing in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.