Western Carolina vs East Tennessee State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for Southern Semi-Final
Western Carolina vs East Tennessee State Basketball Game Info
2019-2020 NCAA Basketball Southern Conference Semi-Final
Western Carolina Catamounts (19-11, 10-8 Southern) vs. Eastern Tennessee State Buccaneers (28-4, 16-2 Southern)
Date: Sunday, March 8, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Harrah's Cherokee Center – Asheville, NC
Western Carolina vs East Tennessee State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WCU: (+270) I ETSU: (-350)
Spread: WCU: +7.5 (-105) I ETSU: -7.5 (-115)
Total: 146 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WCU: (N/A) I ETSU: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: WCU: (N/A) I ETSU: (+15000)
Western Carolina vs East Tennessee State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Western Carolina: 19.5%
East Tennessee State: 80.5%
Western Carolina vs East Tennessee State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- East Tennessee State defeated Western Carolina, 68-67, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- East Tennessee State is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Western Carolina.
- East Tennessee State is 10-0 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Western Carolina.
- Western Carolina is 4-2 against the spread in its last six games.
- East Tennessee State is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Western Carolina defeated Mercer, 70-56, in the Southern Conference Quarterfinal on Saturday, March. 7.
- East Tennessee State defeated VMI, 70-57, in the Southern Conference Quarterfinal on Saturday, March. 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.