WVU vs Oklahoma State Basketball Game Info
No. 16 West Virginia Mountaineers (11-2, 0-1 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys (9-4, 0-1 Big 12)
Date: Monday, Jan. 6, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Gallagher-Iba Arena – Stillwater, OK
WVU vs Oklahoma State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (-115) | OKST: (-105)
Spread: WVU: -1 (-110) | OKST: +1 (-110)
Total: 138 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: 82% | OKST: 18%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WVU: (+3500) | OKST: (+10000)
WVU vs Oklahoma State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
West Virginia: 45.5%
Oklahoma State: 55.5%
WVU vs Oklahoma State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State defeated West Virginia, 85-77, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 9, 2019.
- Oklahoma State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with West Virginia.
- West Virginia is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- West Virginia is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Oklahoma State's last six games.
- West Virginia lost to then-No. 3 Kansas, 60-53, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
- Oklahoma State lost to then-No. 22 Texas Tech, 85-50, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.