West Virginia vs Kansas Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for March 10 Big 12 Tournament Quarterfinal
West Virginia vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
Big 12 Tournament Game — Quarterfinals
West Virginia Mountaineers (16-16, 4-14 Big 12) vs. No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (25-6, 14-4 Big 12)
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2022
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Center — Kansas City, MO
West Virginia vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+440) | KU: (-610)
Spread: WVU: +10.5 (-110) | KU: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WVU: (N/A) | KU: (+1600)
West Virginia vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas Jayhawks win (78.5%)
West Virginia vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas is 17-6 in 23 all-time head-to-head matchups against West Virginia.
- Kansas defeated West Virginia, 71-58, in their last meeting on Feb. 19, 2022.
- West Virginia is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Kansas.
- Kansas is 13-3 straight up in its last 16 games against Big 12 opponents.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of West Virginia's last 17 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Kansas' last six games as the favorite.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.