West Virginia vs Baylor Week 6 Game Info
Week 6 College Football Game
West Virginia Mountaineers (2-3, 0-2 Big 12) vs. Baylor Bears (4-1, 2-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 9, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: McLane Stadium – Waco, TX
West Virginia vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WVU: (+126) | BAY: (-154)
Spread: WVU: +2.5 (+100) | BAY: -2.5 (-122)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WVU: (N/A) | BAY: (N/A)
West Virginia vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire and will be updated when available.
Winning Percentage Prediction: West Virginia: (N/A) | Baylor: (N/A)
West Virginia vs Baylor Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- West Virginia is 6-3 straight up in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against Baylor.
- West Virginia defeated Baylor, 27-21, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- West Virginia is 0-6 straight up in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in four of West Virginia's last five games.
- Baylor is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games as a favorite.
- The total has hit the over in four of Baylor's last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.