West Virginia vs Iowa State Week 14 Game Info
Week 14 College Football Game
West Virginia Mountaineers (5-3, 4-3 Big 12) vs. No. 13 Iowa State Cyclones (7-2, 7-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 5, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: MidAmerican Energy Field at Jack Trice Stadium – Ames, IA
West Virginia vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WV: (+220) | ISU: (-280)
Spread: WV: +6.5 (-105) | ISU: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WV: (29%) | ISU: (71%)
West Virginia vs Iowa State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: West Virginia: (34.8%) | Iowa State: (65.2%)
West Virginia vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- West Virginia is 5-3 all-time against Iowa State, but the Cyclones won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 38-14, on Oct. 12, 2019.
- West Virginia is 6-2-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of West Virginia's last 13 games.
- Iowa State is 2-4 ATS in its last six games against West Virginia.
- The total has hit the under in five of Iowa State's last six games against West Virginia.
- West Virginia defeated TCU, 24-6, in its most recent game.
- Iowa State defeated Texas, 23-20, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.