Washington vs USC Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for March 10 Pac-12 Tournament Quarterfinal Game
Washington vs USC Basketball Game Info
Pac-12 Tournament Game — Quarterfinals
Washington Huskies (17-14, 11-9 Pac-12) vs. No. 21 USC Trojans (25-6, 14-6 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2022
Time: 11:30 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Washington vs USC Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WASH: (+225) | USC: (-280)
Spread: WASH: +6.5 (-110) | USC: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WASH: (N/A) | USC: (+10000)
Washington vs USC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: USC Trojans win (79.3%)
Washington vs USC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- USC is 71-67 in 138 all-time head-to-head matchups against Washington.
- USC defeated Washington, 79-69, in their last meeting on Feb. 17, 2022.
- Washington is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- USC is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games this season.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Washington's last 13 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of USC's last six games as the favorite.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.