Washington State vs Central Michigan Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Sun Bowl
Washington State vs Central Michigan Bowl Game Info
2021 College Football Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl
Washington State Cougars (7-6) vs. Central Michigan Chippewas (8-4)
Date: Friday, December 31, 2021
Time: 112:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Sun Bowl — El Paso, TX
Washington State vs Central Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (-300) | CMU: (+235)
Spread: WSU: -7 (-105) | CMU: +7 (-115)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Washington State vs Central Michigan Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Washington State Cougars win (72.2%)
Washington State vs Central Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- This is the first ever head-to-head matchup between Washington State and Central Michigan.
- Washington State is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Washington State's last six games.
- Central Michigan is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total hit the under in seven of Central Michigan's 12 games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.