Washington State vs ASU Basketball Game Info
Pac-12 Tournament - First Round
Washington State Cougars (14-12, 7-12 Pac-12) vs. Arizona State Sun Devils (10-13, 7-10 Pac-12)
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Arena – Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Washington State vs ASU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAZZU: (-104) | ARZST: (-112)
Spread: WAZZU: +1 (-116) | ARZST: -1 (-106)
Total: 144.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAZZU: (28%) | ARZST: (72%)
Odds to Win Pac-12 Tournament: WAZZU: (+6500) | ARZST: (+3000)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WAZZU: (+20000) | ARZST: (+15000)
Washington State vs ASU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington State: 45.6%
Arizona State: 54.4%
Washington State vs ASU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arizona State defeated Washington State, 77-74, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Arizona State is 44-40 all-time in 84 head-to-head games against Washington State.
- Washington State is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Arizona State.
- The total has hit the over in four of Arizona State's last five games against Washington State.
- Washington State lost to Arizona State, 77-74, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Arizona State lost to Utah, 98-59, in its most recent game on March 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.