Washington State vs Arizona State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 7
Washington State Cougars (3-2, 0-2 Pac-12) vs. No. 18 Arizona State Sun Devils (4-1, 1-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Sun Devil Stadium – Tempe, AZ
Coverage: Pac-12 Network
Washington State vs Arizona State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (+130) | ASU: (-150)
Spread: WSU: PK (-110) | ASU: PK (-110)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WSU: 48% | ASU: 52%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: WSU: (+15000) | ASU: (+20000)
Washington State vs Arizona State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Washington State defeated Arizona State, 37-32, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 22, 2016.
- Arizona State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Washington State.
- Arizona State is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Washington State.
- Washington State lost to then-No. 19 Utah, 38-13, on the road in Week 5.
- Arizona State defeated then-No. 15 California, 24-17, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.