Washington State vs Colorado Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Washington State vs Colorado College Basketball Game Info
Washington State Cougars (12-7, 3-3 Pac-12) vs. No. 23 Colorado Buffaloes (14-4, 3-2 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 23, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: CU Events Center — Boulder, CO
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Washington State vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSU: (+720) | COLO: (-1100)
Spread: WSU: +13 (-110) | COLO: -13 (-110)
Total: 139 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WSU: 51% | COLO: 49%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WSU: (+25000) | COLO: (+6000)
Washington State vs Colorado Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Washington State: 10.7%
Washington State vs Colorado Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington State defeated Colorado, 76-74, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 20, 2019.
- Colorado is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Washington State.
- Colorado is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Washington State.
- Washington State is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Colorado's last eight games.
- Washington State defeated Oregon State, 89-76, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
- Colorado lost to Arizona, 75-54, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.