The NBA schedule on Thursday includes the Golden State Warriors facing the Dallas Mavericks.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Warriors vs Mavericks Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (43-19) vs. Dallas Mavericks (37-25)
- Date: Thursday, March 3, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: American Airlines Center -- Dallas, Texas
Warriors vs Mavericks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-134) | DAL: (+114)
- Spread: GS: -2 (-112) | DAL: +2 (-108)
- Total: 219 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Golden State's record against the spread is 30-28-4.
- The Warriors are 24-22-4 as 2-point favorites or more.
- This year, 25 of Golden State's 62 games have gone over the point total.
- Dallas is 34-27-1 against the spread this year.
- The Mavericks' ATS record as 2-point underdogs or more is 12-10-1.
- This year, 21 of Dallas' 62 games have gone over the point total.
Warriors vs Mavericks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mavericks win (53.4%)
Warriors vs Mavericks Point Spread
The Mavericks are hosting the Warriors, and underdogs by two points. Dallas is -112 to cover the spread, and Golden State is -108.
Warriors vs Mavericks Over/Under
An over/under of 219 has been set for Warriors-Mavericks on March 3, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Warriors vs Mavericks Moneyline
Golden State is the favorite, -134 on the moneyline, while Dallas is a +114 underdog despite being at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!