Warriors vs Lakers Game Info
Golden State Warriors (2-9, 1-4 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (8-2, 4-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Warriors vs Lakers Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+290) | LAL: (-360)
Spread: GSW: +8 (-110) | LAL: -8 (-110)
Total: 220 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GSW: 25% | LAL: 75%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: GSW: (+16000) | LAL: (+440)
Warriors vs Lakers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Golden State's last five games.
- Golden State is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games.
- The Lakers are 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last nine games.
- The Lakers are 6-1 ATS in their last seven home games.
Warriors vs Lakers Stats
- Golden State is averaging 111.7 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 14 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 121.2 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 109.9 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 101.6 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
Warriors vs Lakers Prop Bets
All Warriors-Lakers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Warriors) Total Points: Under 105.5 (-102) – Through 10 games, the Lakers have surprisingly been one of the best defenses in basketball. LeBron James looks rejuvenated on the defensive end, and Anthony Davis has anchored a defense that is currently holding opponents to an average of 94.2 PPG at home this season. Without Steph Curry and Klay Thompson, Golden State might not have enough firepower to reach 106 points tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.