Warriors vs Kings Game Info
Golden State Warriors (9-28, 3-16 Away) vs. Sacramento Kings (13-23, 7-10 Home)
Date: Monday, Jan. 6, 2020
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Golden 1 Center – Sacramento, CA
Warriors vs Kings Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (+420) | SAC: (-550)
Spread: GSW: +10.5 (-110) | SAC: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 214– Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GSW: 91% | SAC: 9%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: GSW: (+25000) | SAC: (+21000)
Warriors vs Kings Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Golden State's last 20 games.
- Golden State is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Sacramento is 2-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Sacramento's last five games.
Warriors vs Kings Stats
- Golden State is averaging 105.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 113.0 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Sacramento is averaging 105.9 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- Sacramento is surrendering 109.0 PPG (No. 13 in the NBA).
Warriors vs Kings Prop Bet
All Warriors-Kings betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alec Burks - Points: Over 18.5 (-108) — Guard D'Angelo Russell is out again for the Warriors tonight, meaning other players will need to pick up the offensive load for Golden State. With both Russell and Steph Curry off the floor this season, Alec Burks leads the team with a 25.3 percent usage rate and a 20.45 points scored per 36 minutes. The Kings have been struggling defensively too, allowing 115.4 points per game (PPG) over their past five games, which is 6.4 more than their season average.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.