Warriors vs Grizzlies Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Golden State Warriors (30-9, 12-6 Away) vs. Memphis Grizzlies (28-14, 14-8 Home)
Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2022
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Forum — Memphis, TN
Coverage: NBA TV
Warriors vs Grizzlies Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (-124) | MEM: (+106)
Spread: GSW: -1.5 (-114) | MEM: +1.5 (-106)
Total: 220.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: GSW: (+460) | MEM: (+4600)
Warriors vs Grizzlies Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Memphis Grizzlies win (57.5%)
Warriors vs Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Golden State is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Golden State's last 17 away games.
- Memphis is 9-0 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Memphis' last nine games against Golden State.
Warriors vs Grizzlies Prop Bets
- Ja Morant — 25.5: Over (-116) | Under (-104)
- Stephen Curry — 25.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Desmond Bane — 17.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Kevon Looney — 7.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. — 6.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Stephen Curry — 5.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Ja Morant — 6.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Stephen Curry — 6.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
- Desmond Bane — 2.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.