The Golden State Warriors versus the Houston Rockets is on the NBA schedule for Monday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Warriors vs Rockets Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (37-13) vs. Houston Rockets (14-35)
- Date: Monday, January 31, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Toyota Center -- Houston, Texas
Warriors vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-590) | HOU: (+430)
- Spread: GS: -10.5 (-110) | HOU: +10.5 (-110)
- Total: 230.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Golden State is 27-20-3 against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 10.5-point favorites or more, the Warriors are 4-5-1.
- This season, 18 of Golden State's 50 games have hit the over.
- Houston's record against the spread is 21-27-1.
- The Rockets are 7-4-1 as 10.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Out of 49 Houston games so far this year, 27 have hit the over.
Warriors vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Warriors win (80.2%)
Warriors vs Rockets Point Spread
The Rockets are hosting the Warriors, and underdogs by 10.5 points. Houston is -110 to cover the spread, and Golden State is -110.
Warriors vs Rockets Over/Under
The over/under for Warriors-Rockets on January 31 is 230.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Warriors vs Rockets Moneyline
Golden State is a -590 favorite on the moneyline, while Houston is a +430 underdog at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!