Warriors vs Mavericks Western Conference Finals Game 2 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
Friday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the Golden State Warriors and the Dallas Mavericks.
If you're looking for some NBA betting action on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Warriors vs Mavericks Game Info
- Golden State Warriors (53-29) vs. Dallas Mavericks (52-30)
- Date: Friday, May 20, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Center -- San Francisco, California
Warriors vs Mavericks Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: GS: (-255) | DAL: (+210)
- Spread: GS: -6 (-114) | DAL: +6 (-106)
- Total: 213 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Warriors vs Mavericks Predictions
All NBA picks and predictions are from numberFire.
Prediction: Warriors win (65.8%)
Warriors vs Mavericks Betting Trends
- Golden State's record against the spread is 47-43-4.
- The Warriors are 24-19-2 as 6-point favorites or more.
- This season, 41 of Golden State's 82 games have hit the over.
- Dallas has 55 wins in 82 games against the spread this year.
- As 6-point underdogs or more, the Mavericks are 8-3-1 against the spread.
- Dallas has played 82 games this year, and 36 of them have gone over the total.
Warriors vs Mavericks Point Spread
The Warriors are hosting the Mavericks, and favored by six points (-114 to cover). Dallas, the underdog, is -106.
Warriors vs Mavericks Over/Under
Warriors versus Mavericks, on May 20, has an over/under of 213, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Warriors vs Mavericks Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Warriors-Mavericks, Golden State is the favorite at -255, and Dallas is +210 playing on the road.