Warriors vs Clippers Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Golden State Warriors (42-15, 16-10 Away) vs. LA Clippers (28-30, 16-13 Home)
Date: Monday, February 14, 2022
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: crypto.com Arena — Los Angeles, CA
Coverage: NBA TV
Warriors vs Clippers Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSW: (-235) | LAC: (+194)
Spread: GSW: -5.5 (-112) | LAC: +5.5 (-108)
Total: 220 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: GSW: (+460) | LAC: (+1000)
Warriors vs Clippers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Golden State Warriors win (66.2%)
Warriors vs Clippers Betting Trends
- Golden State is 14-22 against the spread (ATS) in its last 36 road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Golden State's last five games.
- The Clippers are 3-2 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Clippers last five games.
Warriors vs Clippers Prop Bets
- Stephen Curry — 23.5: Over (-108) | Under (-112)
- Klay Thompson — 18.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Marcus Morris — 16.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Kevon Looney — 7.5: Over (-130) | Under (+106)
- Ivica Zubac — 7.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Terance Mann — 5.5: Over (+120) | Under (-148)
- Stephen Curry — 6.5: Over (-130) | Under (+106)
- Klay Thompson — 2.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Reggie Jackson — 5.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.