Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Wake Forest Demon Deacons and Virginia Cavaliers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wake Forest vs Virginia Point Spread
The Cavaliers are 4.5-point home favorites against the Demon Deacons. Virginia is -106 to cover the spread, while Wake Forest is -114 to cover as the 4.5-point underdog.
Wake Forest vs Virginia Over/Under
The over/under for the Wake Forest vs Virginia Week 4 college football matchup is set at 67.5, with -108 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Wake Forest vs Virginia Moneyline
The Demon Deacons vs Cavaliers moneyline has Virginia as a -194 favorite, while Wake Forest is the +156 underdog on the road.
Wake Forest vs Virginia Betting Trends
- Virginia is 34-16 straight up in 50 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest defeated Virginia, 40-23, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 17, 2020.
- Wake Forest is 1-5 straight up in its last six away games.
- Wake Forest is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Virginia.
- Virginia is is 6-0 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Virginia's last seven games against Wake Forest.
Wake Forest vs Virginia Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAKE: (+156) | UVA: (-194)
Spread: WAKE: +4.5 (-114) | UVA: -4.5 (-106)
Total: 67.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAKE: (N/A) | UVA: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.