Wake Forest vs UNC Basketball Game Info
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (13-15, 6-12 ACC) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (12-17, 5-13 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Mar. 3, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Dean E. Smith Center – Chapel Hill, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Wake Forest vs UNC Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAKE: (+280) | UNC: (-360)
Spread: WAKE: +7.5 (-110) | UNC: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 151.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WAKE: (52%) | UNC: (48%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WAKE: (N/A) | UNC: (+18000)
Wake Forest vs UNC Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wake Forest: 28.1%
North Carolina: 71.9%
Wake Forest vs UNC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Wake Forest defeated North Carolina, 74-57, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 11, 2020.
- North Carolina is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Wake Forest.
- North Carolina is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against North Carolina.
- The total has hit the over in eight of North Carolina's last nine home games.
- Wake Forest defeated Notre Dame, 84-73, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- North Carolina defeated Syracuse, 92-79, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing
DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on
FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the
strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his
personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections
when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed
in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect
the views of FanDuel.