Wake Forest vs Georgia Tech Basketball Game Info
Wake Forest Demon Deacons (3-0, 0-0 ACC) vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (5-3, 1-1 ACC)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: McCamish Pavilion – Atlanta, GA
Coverage: ACC Network
Wake forest vs Georgia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WF: (+430) | GT: (-590)
Spread: WF: +9.5 (-106) | GT: -9.5 (-114)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WF: (53%) | GT: (47%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: WF: (+13000) | GT: (+10000)
Wake Forest vs Georgia Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wake Forest: 35.3%
Georgia Tech: 64.7%
Wake Forest vs Georgia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech defeated Wake Forest, 86-79, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 19, 2020.
- Georgia Tech is 44-40 all-time in 84 head-to-head games against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games against Georgia Tech.
- The total has hit the over in four of Georgia Tech's last five games against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest defeated Catawba, 70-62, in its most recent game on Dec. 31, 2020.
- Georgia Tech defeated UNC, 72-67, in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.