Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Wake Forest Demon Deacons and Clemson Tigers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Wake Forest vs Clemson Point Spread
The Tigers are 4.5-point home favorites against the Demon Deacons. Clemson is -110 to cover the spread, while Wake Forest is -110 to cover as the 4.5-point underdog.
Wake Forest vs Clemson Over/Under
The over/under for the Wake Forest vs Clemson Week 12 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Wake Forest vs Clemson Moneyline
The Demon Deacons vs Tigers moneyline has Clemson as a -215 favorite, while Wake Forest is the +172 underdog on the road.
Wake Forest vs Clemson Betting Trends
- Clemson is 68-17-1 straight up in 86 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
- Clemson defeated Wake Forest, 37-13, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 12, 2020.
- Wake Forest is 0-10 straight up in its last 10 games against Clemson.
- The total has hit the over in five of Wake Forest's last six games.
- Clemson is 2-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Clemson's last 13 games against Wake Forest.
Wake Forest vs Clemson Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Clemson wins (50.8%)
Wake Forest vs Clemson Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAKE: (+172) | CLEM: (-215)
Spread: WAKE: +4.5 (-110) | CLEM: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.