Wake Forest vs Boston College Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
No. 10 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (9-2, 6-1 ACC) vs. Boston College Eagles (6-5, 2-5 ACC)
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Stadium – Chestnut Hill, MA
Wake Forest vs Boston College Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WFU: (-215) | BC: (+172)
Spread: WFU: -4.5 (-112) | BC: +4.5 (-108)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Wake Forest vs Boston College Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wake Forest wins (72.6%)
Wake Forest vs Boston College Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Boston College is 14-11-2 in 27 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest defeated Boston College, 27-24, in their last meeting on Sept. 28, 2019.
- Wake Forest is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games against ACC opponents.
- Boston College is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Wake Forest's last five road games against Boston College.
- The total has hit the under in six of Boston College's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.