Wake Forest vs Army Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
No. 16 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (6-0, 2-0 Away) vs. Army Black Knights (4-2, 3-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Michie Stadium – West Point, NY
Wake Forest vs Army Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WFU: (-170) | ARMY: (+138)
Spread: WFU: -3.5 (+100) | ARMY: +3.5 (-122)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: WFU: (N/A) | ARMY: (N/A)
Wake Forest vs Army Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Wake Forest: (57.3%) | Army: (42.7%)
Wake Forest vs Army Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Army is 11-5 in 16 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wake Forest.
- Wake Forest defeated Army, 21-13, in their last meeting on Oct. 29, 2016.
- Wake Forest is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Army.
- Army is 4-1 ATS in its last five games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the over in five of Wake Forest's last seven games against Army.
- Army is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.