Virginia vs Notre Dame Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5
Virginia vs Notre Dame Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 5
No. 18 Virginia Cavaliers (4-0, 1-0 Away) vs. No. 10 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (2-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Notre Dame Stadium – Notre Dame, IN
Virginia vs Notre Dame Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (+360) | ND: (-490)
Spread: UVA: +12.5 (-110) | ND: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 40 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UVA: 54% | ND: 46%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UVA: (+23000) | ND: (+10000)
Virginia vs Notre Dame Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame defeated Virginia, 34-27, on the road in Charlottesville in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 12, 2015.
- Notre Dame is 2-0 in its all-time, head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Virginia is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Independent opponents.
- Notre Dame is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against ACC opponents.
- Virginia defeated Old Dominion, 28-17, at home in Charlottesville in Week 4.
- Notre Dame lost to No. 3 Georgia, 23-17, on the road in Athens in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.