College basketball's Saturday schedule includes the Virginia Cavaliers taking on the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.
All the information you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Virginia vs Georgia Tech Point Spread
Georgia Tech is listed as an underdog by 10 points (-110 odds), and Virginia, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Virginia vs Georgia Tech Over/Under
A combined point total of 124 has been set for Virginia-Georgia Tech on February 12, with the over at -102 and the under at -120.
Virginia vs Georgia Tech Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Virginia vs. Georgia Tech reveal Virginia as the favorite (-600) and Georgia Tech as the underdog (+430).
Virginia vs Georgia Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Virginia wins (81.4%)
Virginia vs Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Virginia is 12-12-0 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- As a 10-point favorite or greater, the Cavaliers have two wins ATS (2-4).
- Virginia has seen 13 of its 24 games go over the point total.
- Georgia Tech is 8-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Yellow Jackets have won once ATS (1-2) as a 10-point underdog or greater this year.
- Georgia Tech has seen 10 of its 23 games go over the point total.
Virginia vs Georgia Tech Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Virginia: (-520) | Georgia Tech: (+385)
- Spread: Virginia: -9.5 (-110) | Georgia Tech: +9.5 (-110)
- Total: 123.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114 )
Bet $5 to win $280 on either team to win Super Bowl 56!