Virginia vs BYU Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Virginia Cavaliers (6-2, 2-1 Away) vs. No. 25 BYU Cougars (6-2, 3-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 10:15 p.m. EST
Venue: LaVell Edwards Stadium – Provo, UT
Virginia vs BYU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UVA: (+114) | BYU: (-140)
Spread: UVA: +2.5 (-110) | BYU: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Virginia vs BYU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Virginia: (22.4%) | BYU: (77.6%)
Virginia vs BYU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Virginia is 3-2 straight up in five all-time head-to-head matchups against BYU.
- BYU defeated Virginia, 41-33, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 20, 2014.
- Virginia is 4-16 straight up in its last 20 away games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Virginia's last five games.
- BYU is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of BYU's last 11 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.