Virginia Tech vs Miami Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 12
Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Virginia Tech Hokies and Miami Hurricanes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Virginia Tech vs Miami Point Spread
The Hurricanes are 7.5-point home favorites against the Hokies. Miami is -105 to cover the spread, while Virginia Tech is -114 to cover as the 7.5-point underdog.
Virginia Tech vs Miami Over/Under
The over/under for the Virginia Tech vs Miami Week 12 college football matchup is set at 56.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Virginia Tech vs Miami Moneyline
The Hokies vs Hurricanes moneyline has Miami as a -300 favorite, while Virginia Tech is the +235 underdog on the road.
Virginia Tech vs Miami Betting Trends
- Miami is 23-15 straight up in 38 all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech.
- Miami defeated Virginia Tech, 25-24, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Virginia Tech is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games against Miami.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Virginia Tech's last 12 games.
- Miami is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Miami's last 18 games against Virginia Tech.
Virginia Tech vs Miami Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami wins (79.6%)
Virginia Tech vs Miami Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VTECH: (+235) | MIAMI: (-300)
Spread: VTECH: +7.5 (-114) | MIAMI: -7.5 (-105)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.