VT vs Louisville Basketball Game Info
No. 19 Virginia Tech Hokies (8-1, 2-0 ACC) vs. Louisville Cardinal (7-1, 2-0 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: KFC Yum! Center — Louisville, KY
Coverage: ACC Network
VT vs Louisville Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: VT: (+158) | LOU: (-188)
Spread: VT: +3.5 (-102) | LOU: -3.5 (-120)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: VT: (22%) | LOU: (78%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: VT: (+7500) | LOU: (+5000)
VT vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Virginia Tech: 44.4%
VT vs Louisville Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Louisville defeated Virginia Tech, 68-52, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 1, 2020.
- Louisville is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech.
- Louisville is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech.
- Louisville is 15-0 in the last 15 head-to-head matchups against Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech defeated Miami, 80-78, in its most recent game on Dec. 29, 2020.
- Louisville defeated Boston College, 76-64, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.